I'm Elton, the owner of FHT. I was born and grew up under the sunny skies of southern California. It was there, at the tender age of 8, that I saw my first tattoo shop. The sight of those traditional 'flash' designs covering the walls, along with the bright blue neon sign, made a lasting impression upon my young mind. And I knew one thing for certain as we drove past that shop- I was going to get a tattoo.
I have been drawing and painting my entire life. I count 1995 as the beginning of my life as a professional tattoo artist. That was the year I started working in a street shop
It was in those early years working around the Los Angeles area that I learned to be versatile as an artist. I believe this versatility has served me well throughout my career and made me a better tattooist. Over the years I've won numerous prizes in a variety of styles. That being said, I do prefer some styles of tattooing over others.
I love working in black and grey, realism or otherwise. I'm also very fond of doing purely custom pieces that are totally unique. And, to be completely honest, I still really enjoy doing the classic themes. Roses and butterflies never get old!
PS, Jeg kommuniserer selvfølgelig også på norsk
Utmerkelser og priser:
- 2002: Best New School, Trondheim Tattoo Convention
- 2003: Best Weird Stuff, Trondheim Tattoo Convention
2004: Best of Saturday, Trondheim Tattoo Convention
- 2004: Best Black and Grey, Oslo Tattoo Convention
- 2005: Best Color, Trondheim Tattoo Convention
- 2005: Best Big One, Trondheim Tattoo Convention
- 2007: Best Small One, Trondheim Tattoo Convention
- 2007: Best Color, Trondheim Tattoo Convention
- 2008: Best Small One, Oslo Tattoo Convention
- 2008: Best Small One, Trondheim Tattoo Convention